A - Available?
Yes. B - Birthday?
January 16, 1991 C - Crushing on?
They know who they are. D - Drink you last had?
Water E - Easiest person to talk to?
Anndi F - Favourite song?
Like a River Runs - Bleachers G - Grade i hated?
8th H - Hometown?
Hemet, California I - Icecream flavour?
Chocolate peanut butter J - Jellybean flavour?
Tutti fruitti, or coconut K - Killed someone?
Nope L- Longest friendship?
14 years M - Milkshake flavour?
Chocolate N - Number of siblings?
One O - One wish?
Win the lottery P - Person who called me last?
Alex Q - Question your always asked?
How do you do your eyeliner? Are your boobs real? R - Reason to smile?
Getting texts from Michelle or Alex make me smile (: S - Song i last sung?
Dark Horse - Katy Perry T - Time you woke up?
830am U - Umbrella colour?
I don’t need an umbrella in Vegas V - Very best friend?
Anndi or Hannah W - Which celebrity i’d marry?
Jay Baruchel X - X rays i had?
For my arm Y - Your last time you cried?
A month ago Z - Zodiac sign?”
“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”Gloria Steinem (via kushandwizdom)
Favorite shit ever
why isn’t there a middle finger emoji i swear i would use it 99% of the time
there’s always gonna be that one person that you can’t get out of your mind no matter how hard you try.
Crawl into bed and touch me inappropriately.
Guardians of the galaxy, 50’s style
Play with my hair instead of my feelings thank u
1) A boy telling you you’re pretty won’t make you see the beauty in the fullness of your cheeks, in redness of your lips at 2 in the morning when tequila is making the bar bathroom spin. He can’t take away the ugliness that you see in yourself, you have to do that.
2) You have to be ready to hear someone say they love you. You have to be ready, and you have to be willing, and you have to listen. Because sometimes, they won’t say those three words, they’ll put a blanket over you while you’re watching a movie, they’ll kiss your cheek when they think you’re asleep, they’ll smile when they see you first thing in the morning. But you, you have to be willing to see it, feel it, let it in. Letting someone love you takes practice.
3) Don’t make compromises you can’t live with. Compromise is a different version of what you want, not a whole other Universe.
4) Learn to say no. No - to a movie you don’t want to watch; no - to sex you don’t want to have, no- to a relationship that’s driving you mad. Say no - to things that hurt you, to people that extinguish your fire, to jobs you hate and places that are desolate. There are bad things that we can’t control, bad things that happen and we are sucked into and have to feel with every fibre of our being, but the rest - learn to distance yourself, learn to say no.
5) Don’t expect people to walk through fire for you - not your parents, not your friends, not the person you’re in love with. Love doesn’t mean sacrifice, love shouldn’t mean sacrifice. Don’t expect someone to give away pieces of them, so they could fit you better. And don’t feel hurt when they refuse to - it’s self-preservation. Instead - learn from them. Do it as well.
6) Don’t tether yourself to people. Learn to make connections, to love, with both your feet steady on the ground. Learn to let people pass through your life; like a summer breeze, not a storm that’s just been unleashed.
7) Learn the difference between growth and growing up before it’s too late. Rooftops and water fights and ice cream for breakfast can be a part of your life at 10, 25, or 35. But by the time you’re 35 you need to learn to say enough, to be able to walk away, you need to be able to love yourself. Love yourself the way you loved yourself at 10, before the world had a chance to fill your head with ugliness.” m.v., The list of things I learned before turning 22, pt.1. (via findingwordsforthoughts)
“Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart.”(via waterfallofhoney)
you don’t realize how attached you are to someone until you go without talking to them for a bit